Survey says that 3 out of 4 Americans are diagnosed with gum disease, which can prove to be bad for oral health. If left untreated, it can lead to sore, tender gums, tooth loss, bad breath, and even jaw deterioration. Gum health should always be your primary concern and you should make it a point to pay regular visits to the dentist. If you stay in and around the Phoenix area, you can try visiting the reputed clinics like Dr. Johnny Smith DMD.
About the clinic
Dr. Johnny Smith DMD has their active website where you can have a look at the variety of services they offer and if interested you can also book an online appointment. This family dental in Phoenix has in store for you all kinds of dental solutions starting from general dentistry, reconstructive dentistry, and cosmetic procedures for you and your loved ones. You can drop in anytime you want to take a tour of the clinic and the facilities it offers. Their clinic atmosphere is very warm and comfortable with caring and friendly staff members.
The services offered
Below mentioned are the carita services that you can expect at Dr. Johnny Smith DMD clinic:
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Dental bridge – It is a common, affordable and low-risk treatment for the missing teeth. It is named so as it bridges the gap formed when the teeth are lost.
- Dental implants – This procedure is an extraordinary blend of science and art. Being made of titanium, they are firmly anchored into the jaw and function as the roots for dental crowns.
- Invisalign – It is a transparent and comfortable alternate solution to the traditional braces. Invisalign is used for treating spacing, crossbite, crowding, overbite, and
- Porcelain dental crowns – These are known to add a touch of elegance to your smile. Dental crowns or caps are usually placed over the teeth to hide any kind of
- General Dentistry Services
- Composite fillings – A dental filling which is a tooth-colored filling has always effectively checked the deterioration of tooth health and restored its appearance.
- Dental sealants – Sealants are placed over the molars and premolars to prevent their decay caused by the foods particles. It is a fast-drying liquid painted on the tops of the teeth to aid in chewing.
- Dentures – Dentures are a removable set of artificial teeth used in restoring your smile when you lose all of your natural teeth.
- Periodontal scaling – Gum diseases are also referred to as periodontal disease. Different non-surgical and surgical procedures are performed to control the growth of bacteria and to restore the supportive tissues.
- Teeth cleaning – When plaque, a form of bacteria gets accumulated along the gum line, they start bleeding and becomes sensitive. This leads to several complications. In order to prevent the accumulation of plaque regular cleaning of your teeth by professionals is very important.
- Tooth extraction – Teeth extraction is a traditional process of removing a decayed tooth by a qualified dentist.
Some of the special offers you get to avail of this family dental in Phoenix are:
- Free examination and X-rays for new patients
- Free consultation for Invisalign
- Special cleaning at $72
- Special implant placement at $649
In office teeth whitening at $199